As a Creative Designer you are responsible for the visual storytelling for the projects, both online and offline. This ranges from UX and UI of digital products to the development of brand identities and graphic design or DTP. You support the tribe managers and storytellers with with the creation and layout of visualizations. This ranges from mock-ups, presentations to visual social media content.
- You have a minium of two years relevant experience.
- You have good visual skills with a strong feel for web design, mobile design and printed matter such as invitations, logos, presentation documents...
- You understand the principles of user-centered design and best-practices in user experience
- You are familiar with branding, layout and typography skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You have an eye for detail
- You are able to communicate and present your ideas in order to achieve a successful result
- You can work on several projects at the same time and set the right priorities
- You have ownership, a sense of responsibility and you think along conceptually
- You have knowledge of digital technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design are an asset
You will be in everyone’s team here at Gaga. And in return and free of any costs, everyone will be in your team too. Together we are an independent creative consultancy on a mission to build close-knit tribes and tribe-empowered brands. If you’re looking for a big, corporate agency, back away slowly. If, however, you want an agile crew of ingenious mavericks, then look no further. We help our client win hearts and minds by personifying their tribal identity and steering the behaviour of the tribe members.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: permanent contract with extra-legal advantages
- Location: Merchtem
- Work regime: fulltime
Get all the good from Gaga.
Don’t miss out on the bad stuff either.
0032 473 65 05 90
BE 0865 581 478